Sales Assistant (m/f/d; Working Student, 16-20h/week)
PIRATEx, founded in 2010, is the company behind for some of the most unconventional and authentic tech & startup events in Germany, Europe and around selected cities around the world. The PIRATEx team works hard to bring together more than 15,000 participants annually during events such as PIRATE Summit, OMClub, EXEC (Fintech & Insurtech) as well as Startup SAFARI. Our purpose is always to create platforms for meaningful connections. All this is organized by a diverse and passionate team consisting of 15+ highly motivated and down to earth crew members. And we’re looking for you to board our ship and contribute your own unique abilities.
Located right in the city center at STARTPLATZ, we offer a highly flexible but professional work environment. Chances for relevant connections to other like-minded people and young companies are abundant, access to awesome events and of course excellent free coffee and awesome tap water are only a few of the benefits.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Your responsibility will be the Project Startup SAFARI. It’s aiming to provide a toolkit to local startup ecosystem builders to equip them with products and services to develop their local startup scene and give it a global presence. SAFARI’s current flagship product “Startup SAFARI City-Event” is an open-door event series that is organized globally in almost 30 cities by local ecosystem players.
Next to being ARRRsome, your responsibilities will be:
– Find new sources to generate leads, source leads and coordinate sourcing process with service providers
– Forward lists and qualified contacts to Sales
– Reach out to contacts for first steps of lead qualification (not necessary in every case)
– Close collaboration with Marketing & Sales to identify lead bottlenecks
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Important skills for the job:
– Passion for Excel lists and management of important processes behind the scenes
– A creative mind and strong researching skills
– Good German & English in speaking and writing
– Affinity towards the most popular social media channels (FB, IG, Twitter, LinkedIn)
– High ability to self-organize and work under pressure
Helpful skills for the job:
– Experience in marketing and lead generating processes
– A passion for technology & startups
– Experience in Hubspot CRM Sales Professional
WHAT WE OFFER
– Access to great events including endless networking
– The opportunity to take on responsibility and develop yourself personally
– Flexible working hours & trust-based vacation policy
– Work is not a place but something you do (home office)
– Fair and competitive monthly salary
– The opportunity to stay on board as a full-time employee
– And last but not least: Our lovely crew!
ARRR you ready to become part of our crew?
Email your CV to email@example.com
No motivational letter needed. A quick introduction to who you are and what you’ve done before is appreciated in email format!