Technical writing - Content Student Job (f/m)
Tick the boxes if you agree:
❏ I like making complicated things easy.
❏ I love proper spelling and grammar.
❏ Learning from big companies while working in a startup environment sounds excellent!
If you ticked the three boxes, keep reading!
We are looking for part-time assistance to help us train our digital trainer. You will work with the how-to procedures that our customers provide us. Your main task will be to help how.fm get excellent at understanding them and making them easy to digest for the workers.
At how.fm, we are a young, yet experienced, team of long-time colleagues and friends. Our mission is to democratize professional how-to knowledge. We built the digital trainer for manual workers and now want to bring it to the next level.
… would be to contribute to how.fm’s language understanding by reviewing technical explanations, and identifying and documenting best practices in them.
YOUR EVERYDAY ACTIVITIES...
… to reach your own goals and to contribute to our company objectives will involve:
– Review technical texts provided by our customers in different fields and different company sizes
– Correct and document mistakes / improve the use of the language
– Support other departments of the company with copy reviewing.#
YOU WILL NEED...
– A passion for process or technical writing.
– Studying fields related to Technical writing or German / English languages.
– German at a Native level.
– English at a professional level.
– Experiences with collaborating using cloud applications like Google Docs.
– Excellent formatting skills for emails and documents.
EVEN BETTER IF YOU…
– Can write at a professional level in more languages (on top of English and German)
– Have experience reviewing or writing technical documentation
– Have experience with software tooling for content editing like cropping photos, trimming videos
– Have experience in technical customer support